Back To School Banner

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Fun New Things!!

We always keep our eyes open for fun, new things to try during our homeschool adventure:-)  This week we  found two that we just love!!  First up is a FREE product from 3 dinosaurs.  Now we all know that I love her printables but she definitely outdid herself with these.  They are the Writing Practice Dice (shown just below) and the Writing Practice ABC Dice (shown in the 2nd picture).  These took me a bit to cut out and assemble but they are well worth the time!!  The kiddos loved them.  They had so much fun rolling them and anticipating what was going to show up on top that they almost didn't realize they were reviewing important writing skills.
 
Little man hung out with us and colored some Curious George:-) 
They did great!!!
 
 
The next product is Discovery Education.  I have drooled over this program for 2 years now!! I knew we would love it but there is just no way that we could every afford to pay the yearly fee for membership.  I am so excited to announce that Homeschool Buyers Co-op is offering a FREE subscription that will be good through August 31st.  You must be a member of the co-op to get this deal!!  They are doing a group buy during this time also so if you love your FREE trial you can purchase through the co-op at huge savings.  The retail price for Discovery Education is $375/yr. BUT as the group buy gets more buyers the price will keep dropping!! There is a chance to score this great product for as little as $99!!!!  We signed up yesterday for the FREE trail and plan on using it A LOT between now and the end of August.  Just as I suspected during all my drool sessions we LOVE it!!!  My Husband and I are both probably going to cringe because I usually try to be frugal with our schooling but we plan on purchasing it next month:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment