Back To School Banner

Thursday, January 1, 2015

12 Months of FUN IDEAS!!! Start Your 2015 Out Right!!

To celebrate 2015 I am putting together a blog post of ideas that will last you 12 months.  These ideas are for your personal life, cleaning life, cooking life, parenting life, fun life, and homeschool life.

Personal.....There were tons of suggestions for 12 months of dates but this one was my favorite.  She put together some super cute date nights that cost very little!! So go learn how to set these up and you will guarantee at least one night a month for just you and your love even if you can't sneak out!!
12 Months of Date Nights

Cleaning....it doesn't matter how many plans and/or schedules I try for this it still seems like I'm playing catch up all year.  I'm going to share some neat ideas and hopefully you'll have better luck then me;-)
12 Months of Deep Cleaning
12 Months of De-Cluttering Charts
Cleaning and Organization Charts

Cooking.....If you are anything like me you spend a lot of time during the year cooking.  With 5 kiddos eating and a Husband I can never have too much food so I'm always looking for tips and new recipes.
12 Freezer Meals
Small Snack and Lunch Ideas for 12 Months

Parenting.....Sometimes okay all the time parenting is hard.  It doesn't matter how good our intentions are or how well we plan everything out there is always room for improvement....well in our house anyways;-)
15 Great Parenting Tips
Each Kid is Different....Maybe Parent Them Different

Fun.......One thing I have learned is that everything is a little easier when you're having fun.  I am lucky that my Husband is great at making us smile and laugh as often as he can:-)
 How to Have Fun on Your Kid's Level
Minute to Win It Games
12 Outdoor Family Fun Games


Homeschool....There are sooooo many ways to have fun during homeschool.  That's actually why we love homeschooling so much!!! The following are just some ideas that I found neat.
12 Months of Sensory Bins
12 Monthly Learning Calendars
12 Months Around the World
12 Months of Handprint Art
12 Months of Sensory Dough
12 Months of Calendar Songs

No comments:

Post a Comment