Back To School Banner

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Life Goes By Way Too Fast

I haven't posted in awhile.  Life has just been crazy busy and time flies!!! We have been immersed in school and school activities, I have been working my Young Living business like crazy, kids have been sick, etc.  I know most everyone else feels the same.  The days just do not have enough hours in them. 

Yesterday we worked hard playing catch up in school since we are behind and we are taking the next three days off for Thanksgiving.  This means from 9-2 we were completely focused in on school.  That is a long day for us!!! The kids hung in there though. 

Regardless of how fast life is moving I want to encourage everyone to slow down the next couple of days and enjoy your family and friends.  From our family to yours Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Handsome boys!! They have grown so much in three years and we have added one;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment