Back To School Banner

Monday, August 2, 2021

Welcome 2021-2022 School Year

 How has everyone been?  It's been forever since I've written here!!!!  Our life has experienced several changes over the last little bit!!!  David is going strong in nursing school, I started back to work, we've added new animals to our every growing zoo, etc.  The boys are growing like crazy!! Dalton is in the Navy, married to his wonderful wife, and they are living in California.  Colton is 14 starting 8th grade, Weston is almost 13 and starting 8th grade, Keaton is almost 11 and starting 5th grade, Axton is starting Kindergarten this year and will be 6 soon!!  Typing that all out made me realize how crazy it seems!!!! Where did my babies go?!

Our zoo collection currently includes; 2 dogs (we are down from three due to Balto passing away earlier this year), 2 horses, 8 snakes, 1 bearded dragon, 3 geckos, 1 anole, 2 axolotls, some hermit crabs, and a cat!!! That's right, we now own a cat!!! 

Our school year is about to start off with a bang.   The older two (who still live here) are doing full time school with a local co-op, Keaton will be taking a couple of classes there as well.  Since I am loving my job ( I work at a local cake supply shop) my Mom is going to be homeschooling the younger two this year the majority of the time.  It will be a learning curve for all of us I'm sure but I think it is going to be great!!!

I will be tuning back in later with some post regarding my latest cakes and creations, homeschool activities, etc.  For now I just wanted to say hi and drop some updated pictures!!










No comments:

Post a Comment