Back To School Banner

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Neat New Product!!

I just saw this product yesterday and I think it is so neat.  Kiwi Crate is a company that ships a box of Art and Crafts/Science activities to children ages 3-7 once a month for a small fee.  The sample boxes they show on their website are really neat.  Now we do tons of art activities but even I would be tempted to do this once or twice only because it's really not a bad deal and my kiddos love getting stuff in the mail:-)  Not to name names but if you're someone (my Sister) who happens to be Arts and Crafts challenged this is a great chance to have it all delivered with instructions to your door, all you and the kiddos have to do is open the box and have fun!!  This would make a great gift.  Be sure and check them out.

http://www.kiwicrate.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment