Back To School Banner

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Guest Blogger Spots OPEN

The next couple of months it is going to be crazy around here!!

I have recently starting reviewing products as part of Mosaic Reviews and have several interesting reviews coming up!! A money management program for kids....yes for KIDS!!! It is so important they learn these skills early. A program that teaches our little lovelies how to be kind and considerate to others....I think everyone could use a refresher on that from time to time, myself included;-)  Throw in a couple of handy planners and some foreign language instruction and I am going to be one busy little bee.  I am very excited for this opportunity and can't wait to share all this information with everyone.  They are still looking for some more reviewers so if you are interested then please check out the following form for more details https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHNGUDAyLV9aTks4UnUwM1NVUnA0aFE6MA#gid=0. 

Onto my guest blogging idea!!!  While doing these reviews I am still going to keep you up to date on all of our fun learning experiences and school lessons.  And of course I will still put a random blog post in here from time to time about some little something that catches my attention;-)  Combine all these with the normal day to day life and things are going to be so hectic on my end so I thought it would be really neat to open up the floor for anyone wanting to write a guest blog post.  You do not have to be a blogger to do this it is open for anyone and everyone.  Never underestimate the power of words, if you have something in your life currently that you love, hate, like, dislike or something you just wish someone would of told you sooner then chances are someone else feels the same.  Here's your chance to share!!  If you are a blogger and have a blog of your own then feel free to do a guest post and use the chance to link back to your blog.

Some ideas for a blog post could be not certainly not limited to the following;
A new way of doing something simple
A remodel or DIY project
A fun adventure or family road trip you have taken
Crafts
Recipes
Pet Peeves
Household tips
General advice
Something you feel passionate about and want to share with others
Anything school related (homeschool or public)
Ideas for Summer

The options are endless:-)  Send me a email at aleciajackson@ymail.com if you are interested and let me know your idea, then we can set a date for your post to appear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment