Back To School Banner

Monday, December 29, 2014

Day Trip to Nashville

This post is late but our house has been overtaken by illness since right before Christmas.  A couple of weeks ago our crew went with TAG Families to Nashville, TN.  We visited the ICE event and then spent the afternoon in the Opreyland Hotel.  My Husband and I had been to ICE before but the three littles had not.  It is a very neat experience but I did feel a little disappointed in it this year.  It's not a cheap event and I don't think it was worth the full price ticket this time around.  The hotel however was great (it's a family favorite of ours and never disappoints) we even splurged on the boat ride and we all loved it!!  I definitely suggest going to visit Opreyland Hotel for the day when possible, it is really something to see.  ICE is neat also if your budget allows, hopefully next year will be an improvement.











No comments:

Post a Comment