Back To School Banner

Thursday, December 4, 2014

There's an Oil for That....Really There Is

I'm still learning new things about essential oils everyday.  They are working so well for my family and friends that I am excited with the chance to share my new knowledge.

Lots of people have questions about how the oils work?, how to use them?, what a carrier oil is?, etc.  So hopefully this blog post will answer some of those questions.


The two graphics above do a great job showing you that there is in fact probably an oil for that and it they explain carrier oils.  I probably get the most questions regarding what a carrier oil is.  Essential oils are really potent.  They are much, much stronger then there plant counterpart so it is necessary to dilute them with a carrier oil when you use them.


The graphic above explains the difference each grade of essential oil. Not all essential oils are safe to use in the same way as other essential oils.

The below graphic shows the oils included Young Living's Everyday Oil Kit, they are come in the premium starter kit should you decide to venture into the WONDERFUL world of oils.  You will be AMAZED at what these oils can do.  Check out information and prices HERE and if you decide you want to try some yourself then go HERE.








The two graphics above will show how the oils work and explain where to apply certain ones if you decide to apply on your feet.  Below that you will find explanations of how to use the oils.  There are three different ways.









DON'T BE SCARED!! TRY THEM OUT...YOU WILL LOVE THEM!!!







Disclaimer- I am not a medical professional nor do I have a medical degree.  I only have experiences with Young Living Essential Oils and I can only share my personal experiences with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment