Back To School Banner

Sunday, September 20, 2015

ETSU Natural History Museum and Gray Fossil Dig Site

We took a field trip to the ETSU Natural History Museum and Gray Fossil Dig Site not too long ago.  It was probably one of my favorite field trips.  I had no idea that something so education and so incredibly neat was so close to us.  This is definitely a trip we will be making again and I encourage everyone who has not been to go also.  Getting to walk out and view the actual dig site was super exciting and the amount of information our wonderful tour guide gave was awesome!! The staff did so well with all the kids and I think every single kid and parent learned several things while we were there.  Another favorite part of the trip was when we got to participate in a fossil recognition activity.  I can't wait to plan a repeat trip soon!!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment