Back To School Banner

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Science Class with Nana...

Earlier this week my kids spent their Science class gardening with their Nana. Nana and Baw-Baw are my grandparents and their great grandparents. While we were up there it struck just how lucky my kids are and I don't even think they realize. There are so many kids in this World that never get a chance to know their grandparents and mine not only know theirs but are blessed to have daily contact with both their grandparents and the their great grandparents. My Dad and paternal grandmother have both passed away but the kids had a chance to love them before that happened also, well except for Axton.

As we sat around the table and she instructed them on planting seeds, etc I just kept falling back on how lucky we/they are!!! It was a beautiful day and a beautiful moment. I love coming from such a close knit family!!!:-) 









 

No comments:

Post a Comment