Back To School Banner

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Wrapping Up Our Year.....And Feeling Old

I can't believe all that this year has brought our way:-)  Our oldest has managed to survive middle school and so have we.  It really shouldn't be called middle school but rather the three years of adolescent hell for the kids, the parents and the staff that works there.  It is in my opinion the three most difficult years of school life.  Socially, physically and emotionally awkward.  During the course of these three years my child has morphed back and forth between my sweet child and moody teenager about ten times...thankfully that seems to have leveled out and he has decided to stay at moody teenager who on occasion is nice to us all;-)  Seriously though I am so proud of him...he has came through this stage of his life with flying colors and is moving onto to high school (this would be where the feeling old part comes in).  Here he is ready for his end of the year 8th grade formal....I realize I am partial but he is one awesome kid!!!
Next up I am going to talk about the youngest (well for a few more months anyway).  He is going from preschool age to Kindergarten.  I'm still not sure how this happened....it feels like just yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital.  He is by far the baby of the family, everyone spoils him and he loves it;-)  He is so excited to start school and gets bigger and smarter everyday. He is happiest when he is with his cousin and BFF and he loves to be outside. 

This has been a big year for our second oldest.  Blondie had quite that the crappy 2014 so we are very happy that 2015 has been much easier on him.  He is our old soul...he loves being at the barn with his horses and really doesn't care if he ever does anything else.  He will be starting third grade!!! That just blows my mind but I am so proud of how far he has come.  He isn't really a school fan;-)
Last but certainly not least is the third born.  He will be entering second grade and he is probably the most unique out of the crew.  By unique I mean he is the sweetest child on earth with just a touch of creepy;-)  For those that know us you know what I mean.  He has the biggest heart and will do anything he can to help you:-)  He tolerates school and it comes really easy to him.



No comments:

Post a Comment