- You can purchase individual or family plans
- It is very well laid out and the lessons explain the skills they are teaching very well
- The student can work at their own speed
- The student can jump around and work on only the skills they struggle with
- It is very easy for parents to keep track of their student's progress and see where they need to improve
- It is easy to use...just log in and you are ready to go
- It is NOT common core based
- It covers a great amount of grade appropriate material and helps fill in gaps really well
- It is a little pricier then I would prefer but the homeschool discount is great
- My kids found it very dull and it just did not keep the interest of the younger kids, the older one did not have this problem and I think higher grades would be fine
Like I said there are way more pros then cons for CTC Math and we only had two cons but they were big ones for us. The expense...the 12 Month Family Plan for Homeschoolers is $297 per year for non homeschoolers and $118.80 per year for homeschoolers. It is very straight forward without a lot of bells and whistles which is fine but in order to get my younger kiddos to use a computer program I need it to keep their attention. CTC Math did not.
After you click on the grade and then subject that you want to study it will take you to the work screen.
Follow CTC Math on Facebook Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ctcmath